Calling Paul Davis, Doing Business as Rhino, was one of the worst decisions I have made.We were victims of the October 2015 flood.

I called at 9am and no one arrived until 7pm. The technician quoted me a price and promised certain services for that price. Throughout the following 3 days I talked to the owner, Mr. Adib and operations manager multiple times voicing my concerns with the lack of promised services.

Mr. Adib assured me I wouldn't pay for any equipment I didn't get. He also told me a technician had to take moisture readings everyday and yet they NEVER took a moisture reading. After firing this company I had another company come out and assess my house.

Paul Davis had overcharged me, put way too many fans in my house, damaged my carpets and walls unnecessarily, never took any measurements of my house, falsified measurements and moisture readings, and then refused to renegotiate the price.

I would never recommend this company.I want to save you from going through the horrible situation I have gone through....use another company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Paul Davis Restoration. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paul Davis Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Paul Davis Restoration to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments