Naples, Maine

I'm starting to feel the pain of my insurance company (USAA) using PDR (Maine) for repairs to my home.The damage occurred in late February and I notified my insurance first of March.

PDR sent out a rep in about a week. After about 30 days of dealing with what is/not covered and an estimate. PDR employee left the company without handing off...another 45 days past and numerous calls, finally another estimate, concerns about validity of estimate and ability of PDR workmen, etc. Doors ordered, window materials, drywall repairs, etc.

Door improperly installed, installer/manufacturer issue? corners cut, I had to be over their shoulder 100%, making sure things are done correctly!! Nightmare. Window repair was a group of handymen not professional contractors.

Waiting to have a decision on the door and final trim and paint for other areas..its already mid July!!!!!

Projected is at least another month of repairs and material ordering!!Five months for minor repairs!?!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Paul Davis Restoration. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paul Davis Restoration to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paul Davis Restoration paul davis water damage restoration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments