I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed.Workman showed up 2 hrs.

late, told me he'd caulked it but it needed replaced if it leaked again, and charged me $150. It leaked. Called a second company for 2nd opinion--they took pictures that showed only old caulk. Sent those pictures to PD Rest.

and they made all kinds of excuses, but finally sent my money back.

That man set it up to get a bigger job--which would have happened if I didn't follow up.Beware of them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of trying to trick me into bigger project. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paul davis restoration restoration. Paul Davis Restoration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paul davis restoration restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Davis Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1257717

What city ?

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more