I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed.Workman showed up 2 hrs.
late, told me he'd caulked it but it needed replaced if it leaked again, and charged me $150. It leaked. Called a second company for 2nd opinion--they took pictures that showed only old caulk. Sent those pictures to PD Rest.
and they made all kinds of excuses, but finally sent my money back.
That man set it up to get a bigger job--which would have happened if I didn't follow up.Beware of them!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Trying to trick me into bigger project
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Paul Davis Water Damage Restoration
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."
- "I ordered a kit thinking it's to buy the kit in it say it was a trial and then when I called they told me it was a child I..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."