1.1
Turnaround Time

Quick on initial response promises of fast restoration only to be followed by excuses. Vans left oil spots on driveway they literally raised there voice at me telling me I was a liar.

I had to order them off the property. They created more damage to the home with there careless demolition which when asked if they where going to fix it he said "I will call the insurance company and tell them they need to pay for it" classy!

When asked about another job not completed he complained that he had three guys working on it for 8 hours when actually it was 2 minority female day labors left to fend for themselves with no transportation or supervision. These guys are nothing but ambulance chasers they try to be the first one to the seen and then milk the insurance for all it's worth.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Paul Davis Restoration. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paul Davis Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Paul Davis Restoration to other companies on our site.

Comments