Turnaround Time

Martsburg wv is my location

January 29th they came in tore my kitchen sink out walls and ceiling because of a roof leak.

Feb 10th still looks the same.

Got me using my bathroom to wash my dishes

Say what you want but this can't be right

Do they really care?

I don't think so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of paul davis restoration restoration. Paul Davis Restoration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paul davis restoration restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Davis Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States #1115363

I don't think that's so much there fault as your insurance.Your insurance sometimes takes awhile to approve estimates from multiple contractors.

Was there water damage response acceptable? Did they dryout your home home so there was no further damage? I know it sucks with no sink.

I had a similar situation but I am a renter and it turns out it was the landLord's fault for the hold up, because they didn't want to sign Paul Davis's reconstruction Authorization because they wanted to see cheaper options.Which held the progress up, but there water damage crew was prompt and professional in dry out my home so I was over all happy with them.