My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks.I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs.
I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis charged me for a pine shelf and charged me $1039 for 30 feet of particle board and eleven pieces of metal. When I complained I was told if I don't pay for the repair I will not get my cleaned contents back even though the repair was not for the contents. My garage contents were being held for ransom. If I continued to dispute the over charges for the shelf I would not get my contents back.
Paul Davis own paperwork has the shelf made from pine but they use particle board which at its most cost would be $250.
There were numerous other small issues of screws that can be pulled out by your fingers.Not enough paint used.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Job they did for house cleaning
- Attitude of the content guy kevin great attitudes
What I disliked
- Repairs on garage finishing was poor
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paul Davis Restoration Property Damage Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."