My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks.I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs.

I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis charged me for a pine shelf and charged me $1039 for 30 feet of particle board and eleven pieces of metal. When I complained I was told if I don't pay for the repair I will not get my cleaned contents back even though the repair was not for the contents. My garage contents were being held for ransom. If I continued to dispute the over charges for the shelf I would not get my contents back.

Paul Davis own paperwork has the shelf made from pine but they use particle board which at its most cost would be $250.

There were numerous other small issues of screws that can be pulled out by your fingers.Not enough paint used.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with job they did for house cleaning and attitude of the content guy kevin great attitudes and stated that there is a room for improvement of repairs on garage finishing was poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of paul davis restoration restoration and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1039. Paul Davis Restoration needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paul davis restoration restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Davis Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments

Paul Davis restoration of Mid Michigan / operating under Delt corporation misled information to the insurance carrier and represented of the home owner that all mechincal upgrades where done.They received a check for over $19,000 .The inspected stated they did not approve all upgrades.

The company also holding personal property that the insurance paid for cleaning refuse to return. Now we have to retain an attorney. This company cant be trusted..

poor quality of work and switch and bate products.claim 6/2015 against the company