Paul Davis Restoration - Garage Fire

My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks.I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs.

I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis charged me for a pine shelf and charged me $1039 for 30 feet of particle board and eleven pieces of metal. When I complained I was told if I don't pay for the repair I will not get my cleaned contents back even though the repair was not for the contents. My garage contents were being held for ransom. If I continued to dispute the over charges for the shelf I would not get my contents back.

Paul Davis own paperwork has the shelf made from pine but they use particle board which at its most cost would be $250.

There were numerous other small issues of screws that can be pulled out by your fingers.Not enough paint used.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Job they did for house cleaning
    • Attitude of the content guy kevin great attitudes
  • What I disliked
    • Repairs on garage finishing was poor

Reason of review:
Paul Davis Restoration Property Damage Service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #736060

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paul Davis Restoration? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18, 2015 #1065638

Paul Davis restoration of Mid Michigan / operating under Delt corporation misled information to the insurance carrier and represented of the home owner that all mechincal upgrades where done.They received a check for over $19,000 . The inspected stated they did not approve all upgrades. The company also holding personal property that the insurance paid for cleaning refuse to return. Now we have to retain an attorney. This company cant be trusted.. poor quality of work and switch and bate products. claim 6/2015 against the company

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Paul Davis Restoration. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Paul Davis Restoration.
Filing a new complaint about