My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks.I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs.
I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis charged me for a pine shelf and charged me $1039 for 30 feet of particle board and eleven pieces of metal. When I complained I was told if I don't pay for the repair I will not get my cleaned contents back even though the repair was not for the contents. My garage contents were being held for ransom. If I continued to dispute the over charges for the shelf I would not get my contents back.
Paul Davis own paperwork has the shelf made from pine but they use particle board which at its most cost would be $250.
There were numerous other small issues of screws that can be pulled out by your fingers.Not enough paint used.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Job they did for house cleaning
- Attitude of the content guy kevin great attitudes
What I disliked
- Repairs on garage finishing was poor
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paul Davis Restoration Property Damage Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app..."
- "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."