Paul Davis Restoration - DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!
My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm.
DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them, JUST SAY NO.
I have a 1200 square foot house. They charged $23K to pack up the house, store it for 7 months, clean the salvageable belongings, and unpack them. We are in day three of the unpacking, and so far it seems they did not clean one thing. Several pieces of pottery and an antique clock - which could have easily been salvaged had they cleaned - have been ruined by the acid in soot. They damaged a large Snap On toolbox full of tools by levering it in place with a 2 x 4 instead of understanding how the wheel system worked. My painting crew watched them and tried to tell them how to move it, but they ignored them.
So far, all I can see that they did is pack up, store it for 7 months, and return it. The owner is resisting efforts to make good on the damage his people caused, which is inexplicable since they presumably are insured, but we shall see. I feel ripped off, and would not trust these people to clean up after a leaf fire.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..."
- "I have been living at Intown Suites in Savannah, Ga for about a month or so. I really like living here- it is close to my job, quiet and just..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."