My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm.
DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them, JUST SAY NO.
I have a 1200 square foot house. They charged $23K to pack up the house, store it for 7 months, clean the salvageable belongings, and unpack them. We are in day three of the unpacking, and so far it seems they did not clean one thing. Several pieces of pottery and an antique clock - which could have easily been salvaged had they cleaned - have been ruined by the acid in soot. They damaged a large Snap On toolbox full of tools by levering it in place with a 2 x 4 instead of understanding how the wheel system worked. My painting crew watched them and tried to tell them how to move it, but they ignored them.
So far, all I can see that they did is pack up, store it for 7 months, and return it. The owner is resisting efforts to make good on the damage his people caused, which is inexplicable since they presumably are insured, but we shall see. I feel ripped off, and would not trust these people to clean up after a leaf fire.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I purchased a dress online 12-20-12 after reading the return policy and received it 1-4-13. I opened the package and I was very disappointed in the quality..."
- "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."