My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm.

DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them, JUST SAY NO.

I have a 1200 square foot house. They charged $23K to pack up the house, store it for 7 months, clean the salvageable belongings, and unpack them. We are in day three of the unpacking, and so far it seems they did not clean one thing. Several pieces of pottery and an antique clock - which could have easily been salvaged had they cleaned - have been ruined by the acid in soot. They damaged a large Snap On toolbox full of tools by levering it in place with a 2 x 4 instead of understanding how the wheel system worked. My painting crew watched them and tried to tell them how to move it, but they ignored them.

So far, all I can see that they did is pack up, store it for 7 months, and return it. The owner is resisting efforts to make good on the damage his people caused, which is inexplicable since they presumably are insured, but we shall see. I feel ripped off, and would not trust these people to clean up after a leaf fire.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Paul Davis Restoration and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paul Davis Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Paul Davis Restoration to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments

Clinton County, Michigan, United States #1178739

file a report with tthe franchisee insurance carrier for additional damage to you property under their liability insurance carrier.If any items that where not returned to you.

File a police report.. then file a cliam againist paul davis ( franchisee bond carrier)..

Do not use this company for repairing your home

get a qualified bonded and licensed contractor..get referrals..