I had a small fire in my home.I had mostly smoke damage.

Paul Davis removed everything from my home to be cleaned. In the process of returning items they lost my mirror to 100 year old dresser, lost my sewing machine, damages my secretary, dented my freezer door just to mention a few of issues I have to deal with. (They lost my good table cloth that has been in my family for decades.) It took them weeks to locate the large area rug that goes in my family room. I do not know where all my missing items are and they don't either.

They do not return phone calls, their workers are slow and do not work a full day. The fire happen July 18, 2016. I was able to move back home till just before Thanksgiving.

No excuse to take that long.Save yourself the grief, don't use them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paul davis restoration fire damage restoration. Paul Davis Restoration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paul davis restoration fire damage restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Davis Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments