Paul Davis Restoration of Houston pretends to be a restoration and construction company, but they are NOT a competent builder.They took nine months to rebuild my house after a fire.

It should have taken four! Weeks went by with slow or no work. They had two superintendents, four work crews, and many delays through out the project. A few of their contractors were ok such as painters, electricians, and trim guys, but the first crew of carpenters rebuilt the roof so badly it had to be rebuilt, the window installers put windows in crooked, gutters leaked, roof leaked, and the plumbers stole my old copper pipes and reworked the drains more than once!

Failed inspections, excessive charges, slow work, and no work hallmarked the whole project! And get this - they failed to present a $17,000 bill for cleanup to my insurance company or to me. Two years after I find out they turned it over to a collections bureau for non-payment!!!

Even after my insurance company paid the bill and admonished them for harassment, I was still getting dunning letters.Avoid this company!

Review about: Paul Davis Restoration Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments