Yes, I'm talking on behalf of my ladyfriend who hired them after a home fire.The foreman Micheal has a Construction degree.Man, whoa, I remember my menfriends back in high school would go to school half a day then go to work Doing construction.On The Job Training!!!

Micheal's hands are probably softer than mine & I' m a women who's not afraid of getting a little bit dirty on the job.He probably doesn't even know how to use a nailgun or climb up in the attic and check up there either.My opinion is he was just too *** clean and neat to ever do any form of construction work.And the way he talked to my friend Is Not Business like at all.I give them 0 stars for no personality and poor people skills.DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY for form of restoration.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ignorant manager and not listening to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Paul Davis Restoration needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Davis Restoration.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments