They were referred by my insurance company to repair my home after it was flooded.I should've known how things were going to be when they became excited over the name of my insurance company.

They told me one amount for the work to be done and that if there were going to be any overages, we would discuss it first. Unfortunately, that was not done and they are now trying to get another 12k from me when I only owe them 4k. I would never use them again nor recommend them to anyone, especially since I still have a hole in my laundry room ceiling, they broke some of my property and I had to pay for light fixtures, vertical blinds and my vanity out of my pocket to which they don't want to acknowledge. As well, they could not give me an adequate list of my inventory and when I opened boxes, I found a letter left for me, instead of them advising me of any issues ahead of time.

I even had another insurance company tell me that they don't like what they are attempting to do and will back me up if I need to go to court. I must say that the crews that they sent to do the repairs were always courteous. Although when I was told that an electrician would install my light fixtures, it was the same guys who painted.

I had to get nasty in order to have a plumber hook up the gas stove as promised.Again, they sent the painting guy to do it-which he was very uncomfortable with.

Review about: Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Restoration.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Paul Davis Restoration?

Comments